Welcome to the Money24Hr.com Freebie Page, which contains a list of the best FREE tools and websites I recommend for building and optimizing your online business.
I have personally tested EVERY resource on this page. Many of them are absolutely essential to build a successful blog. (When you’re running an online business, you need to find safe and reliable tools & software that you can count on.) This FREEBIES page can be very helpful for the beginners in creating, growing, and successfully monetizing your website.
Here are few must-have WordPress plugins that I’ll highly recommend you to install-
- YOAST PLUGIN: It allows you to optimize your WordPress site for search engines.
- GOOGLE SITEMAP: This plugin helps the search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo etc. to better index your site with a special XML sitemap.
- NINJA FORM: It lets you build beautiful contact forms easily and quickly.
- Jetpack: An all-in-one package which provides multiple features like Site stats, subscriptions, VaultPress, comments monitoring etc.
- Akismet: An anti-spam plugin which checks all comments and filters out the spammy comments.
- WP Fastest Cache /W3 Total Cache: Faster websites rank higher in Google, this means more visitors for your business website and more conversions. This plugin allows you to serve compressed and cached files to your visitors. This reduces the load on your server and your website becomes faster.
- Beaver Builder: A powerful drag and drop page builder tool for WordPress
- Smush: Images take up a lot of storage space and slow down your website. You can compress and optimize the images without reducing the quality of the images using WP Smush plugin
- BJ Lazy Load: If you have a lot of images used in your site, it may take hours to load. That is annoying to users which often results in higher bounce rates. This plugin makes your site load faster with lots of images on the page.
Websites where you can create and design images for your blog for FREE-
Here are few FREE websites to optimize your files that I frequently use-
- Optimizillia – For optimizing images
- SmallPdf – Compress Pdf
- I Love Pdf – Compress pdf, convert word to pdf etc
Free Stock Images (No Copyright Images)
Always use no copyright images on your blog/website. You do not want to get involved in a legal matter for an image that you used years ago. Here are few best FREE images sources:
Email Service Providers:
Here are 6 of the most popular email marketing service provider. Try them out for FREE before opting for the premium plan-
|Active Campaign||14 Days||https://www.activecampaign.com|
|Constant Contact||30 Days||http://constantcontact.com|
SEO and Website Analyzer
- Google: Analytics | Keyword Planner | Webmaster Tools | Trends
- Open Site Explorer: A comprehensive tool for link analysis.
- Ahrefs: Site Ranking, explorer & backlink checker.
- Neil Patel: Complete analysis of your website.
- SimilarWeb: Analyze website statistics for any domain.
- OpenLinkProfiler: The freshest backlinks, for free.
- Keywordtool.io: Free alternative to Google Keyword Planner.
- Broken Links: Find broken links, redirects & more.
- Google Pagespeed Insights: Check the performance of your site.
- Pingdom: Test & the load time of a site.
- GTMetrics: Analyze your page’s speed performance.
- Moz Local: Check your local listings on Google, Bing, and others.
Automating Social Media Posting:
These websites save you a lot of time on social media. You can schedule the posts for whole week/month and not have to worry posting actively on your social accounts–